The weather has been absolutely beautiful here the past few days. Sure we've had three hail storms since arriving, but who's counting anyway? The resort was hopping this weekend, the lodge had a group for a sweet sixteen party. While several of the cabins and RV sites were filled with people enjoying a weekend getaway. Saturday we did some more exploring of the seventy three acre park. I took a few pictures while Adam played fetch with Knuckles. I also planted my seedlings, which are already starting to sprout! Sunday we went to a potluck dinner with the rest of the workampers here. It was a farewell dinner for Ellen and Ray who were filling in, while the permanent managers were on vacation. Everyone had a good time, and we got the chance to get to know some of our fellow workampers a little bit better. My pasta salad was also a big hit, which is great for my fragile cooking ego. The rest of this week will be spent putting the finishing touch on the cabins that have been closed for the winter, as many are already booked for this weekend. Below are some of the pics I took on our walk.
Basswood Lake and the lodge.
Adam and his boy playing fetch.












Beautiful pictures! I look forward to reading your posts when I get my computer going again!
ReplyDelete